Sunday, March 22, 2009

DARNN

school hols... y do u need to end so quickly??

haizz... i have not finish my homework because of my lazinesss...

have to hantar moral kerja khusus tmr... but i am sending draft only... hahaha. and finishing by wednesday before our teacher comes in to our class... sienness..

havent finish sejarahh.. and that teacher is as fierce as a lioness... she'll eat us up if we dont finish...

mathsss.... haizz.. lagik didnt do.... this teacher is only unfair to me in HMWK!! other ppl can dont finish their homework but not me...

physics.... peka.. haizz.. tuesday baru got class...

add mathss... the only holiday hmwk which i finish on that particular period when the teacher gave it to us.. but havent finish my previous hmwk..

haizz.. haizz... getting lazier and lazier each day.. ANGEL I NOE U R READINGGG!! dont tell papa...
haha..

addicted to korean drama again.. jz finish love story in harvard?? the most hiao korean drama i watcheddd...

the big round thing is the gal's egg? and suppose to have 3 ekor sperm somewhrr...

meaning the chabo get ppl to donate their ovum?? bad in bio k... the most lousy among my 10 subs is bio k..

but now.. since i finish this show.. i shud stop searching for new oness..

test starts next friday... and thomian's food and fun fair is on the 4th april... between our test..
i dont feel like studying for this test... but instead... do my revision for form 4 and sem 1?
but ppl will kill me if i dont do well... so ya... super lazy wanna study...

feel like skipping BB now... too lazy to go.. last time go for fun.. but now... go for attendance niaa... i skipped twice ord... and also this week? bcoz got replacement class...
cant wait for gerko to finish..

and ya.. that's all.. need to finish the stupid essays... need to finish 4 essays .... 4 reportss.... 2 sub topic notes for sej... and my sienness peka... do maths in skul tmr.. sienn.. haaizz...

byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment