Tuesday, April 7, 2009

everyone from my class is currently studying... except for jonathan.. EVEN LENG ZHU!!!
me??? i am not..
study and cannot masuk palak... so... haizz....

my bio sucks.. got my paper back ord... DROP a lot... so sienn....

my class will never change... during test sure cheat de...
some of my frens even asked me to write on their paper for them.. so WTF!! hahah..
and i dunno y... my class always have the time to discuss the answerr during test time...
and their eyes very keng de.. can see answers from farr...

during maths test jz now... my fren was like "ben, u sure ur graph correct or not?"
and it was 5 minutes left... and he changed his graphs and answers... but still wrong if i am not mistakenn...

so... next time dont send ur kid to st thom if this continue.. dont cheat in test also jadi a copier...

my eyes are about to close liao... so... goodnight...
tmr night i no need to sleep liao... physics and sej on thurs... very chiak lat.... hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment