Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"wat happen to you this time?"
my bio teacher asked me with her umbrella pointing at me..
haizz.. this show how bad i did in my bio...
she said.. this paper is suppose to help us score to boost our confidence for semester 1?... but instead... most of the ppl in my class drop a lot.. haizz...

tmr is sejarah and physics... and super keng combination which will give u massive stress... stupid de...
everyone is conspiring to cheat in tmr's papers? haha.. they even msg me to make an agreement with me.. but wat the hell.. i am not as daring as them to pass paper around.. so.. see lo...

see how lo.. and i hope i wont die in both papers? hehe.. studied half of wad is set...
have to wake up super early to study... after tmr... it's merdeka for the week.. hehe..

that's all... nitezz..

No comments:

Post a Comment