Wednesday, June 10, 2009

boringg..

i am now at my sis's place.. very boring ahh... watched all the movies dd... no other movie to watch liao...
wanna on9 also very hard... use dial up connection... have to wait for a long long time jz to load this pagee... errgghh..
went to spring jz noww... and walk in PDI ALONEEE!!! hahaha.. so sad rite??

this week is jz not my week...
yesterday morning.. had to walk in and out from my sister's hse.. locked the gate and unlocked again a few times... bcoz i forgot to take my stuffs... when i locked the gate... i remember that i have to take another thing... super sienn...

jz now... i drove my dad's old car... and BOOMMMM!! knocked on the freaking wall.... stupidd de... now his car's frame crackedd...

and this whole week... got the prefects' choral speaking stuffs... super b0***...... waste of time niaaa... ahhh..

k liao... dont few like typing anymore... nitess..

No comments:

Post a Comment