Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CHICKEENNN!! SHI BOOT KUNGG!!!
I'M CHOSEN FOR THE FREAKING NS....

damnn... haizz.. my sis read vivian's fb and asked me to call her..
had to go to tuition... so didnt check thru the freaking website..

then dexter msg'ed me.. saying he was not chosen but my other fren was...
and then i sent lo... took them freaking hour to send me the notice.. errgghh... got chosenn... damn la

haiz... but wadever.. quite expected liao.. haha.. my family noone kenak.. so hahah. expecteddd..

justin was discharged from the hospital today... miss the hospital la.. hahah..
then yesterday... the tube was taken out and we bought kolo mee for him... hahah.. he was super happy.. hahah..

haiya... post another time laa... need to do hmwk...
leaving it hanging.. haha.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment